Δευτέρα 4 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

HOLIDAY WITH FAMILY OR WITH FRIENDS



Holidays  are  the  most enjoyable times of a teenager' s life. Some teenagers enjoy going on holiday with their families, while others prefer going on holiday with their friends. Personally, I would rather go on holiday with  my  friends.

To begin with, vacationing with my friend gives me the opportunity  to  feel  free  and  independent. That is to say, neither of my parents are close by to tell  me what to do or where to go. As a result, I can decide on my own and do the actinities that I enjoy or visit the places I  want to. In this way, I can share common experiences with my peers, which is a natural part of growing up.

What is more, my parents are always telling me that I should be more responsible. Going on holiday with my friends  teachers me responsibility as I have to get by on my own. For example, I have to take care of myself and manage my own money, so I become not only more responsible but also more  mature.

To conclude, teenagers can gain a lot from going on holiday together and I really think that parents should give them the opoortunity  to do this.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου