Παρασκευή 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

A PERSON I ADMIRE

Helen' s  article
The person I admire most, however, is not famous but someone whose influence in the world I can see in  my everyday life. This amazing person is my godmother, Helen


Helen is an energetic, optimistic young woman wgo works as aqn architect. Although she is very busy working for a large company, she also volunteers for various causes. A few years ago she designed and raised money for a  community centre in our neighbourhood. Thanks to her, people of all ages  have a place to go to and do sports,, join a club or  just hang out. What is more, Helen has founded  a charity  called  "Be a Child", to raise awareness  for the rights of children. Many children I  know have been helped this charity and my godmother has received an award from our community in recognition of her admirable work.


I feel very proud  to have Helen as my godmother. She is my love model and I hope to follow her  example and be an inspiration to  my community.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου