Δευτέρα 4 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

A LETTER TO MY FRIEND ABOUT MY LAST HOLIDAY PLACE!


How is everything there. Did  you do well in your exams. I remember you saying you will be visiting Santorini this  Summer. That´s why I´m writing.  I was there last year, so I can give you all the information you  need. 

To begin with, you couldn´t have chosen a better destination!  Santorini  is  a  beautiful  volcanic  islant, with crystal-clear waters. All  the houses on the island  have been built in the traditional style and there are plenty of hotels, shops, restaurants and bars so you won´t get bored. The inhabitants of Santorini are very polite, helpful  and hospitable and they will make you feel most welcome. What´s more, the view of the sunset is  breathtaking and I  remember  spending many evenings  sitting on  the shore while I watched  the sun set  slowly   below the distant horizon.

There are many activities to do on Santorini as well.  You can choose  from a  variety of  water sports, which I know  you are really  keen on. You can go scuba-diving, wind- surfing and jet-skiing! There are also many places of interest to visit, such as the volcano, the ancient acropolis, and the museum.

Visiting Santorini is an unforgettable experience. Write to me and tell me  what your holiday  was  like.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου