Δευτέρα 14 Ιανουαρίου 2013

MARIA' S LETTER TO LISA ABOUT HER TRIP TO FINLAND!

Dear  Lisa,
I' m sending  you this  letter  from Finland. I'm  spending  a  week  here  with  my  friends  from Belgium. We' re  staying in  a  lovely wooden hut  by  a  big lake in  a  forest. Finland  has  hundreds  of  lakes  you  know. It's  amazing!
There  are  so many  interesting  and  exciting  things  to  do. It's a very special country. It's the home  og  Santa  Claus and  his reindeer, of course. Tomorrow, we  are visiting them in Lapland. There is a huge park and  Santa  has  his  own  post  office there  and lots  of reindeer.
We  are  also having  a  sauna. All  the Finns  love  to do  this. First, they  sit  in  the  hot  sauna  and  then  they  go  and  awim  in  an  ice-cold  lake! Brrrr! Can  you  believe  it?
But  I  am  saving  the  best  thing  for last!
Do  you  know  about  the  Northern  lights?
They  are  wonderful  bright  lights  you  can  see  in  the  sky  with with all  kinds  of  fantastic  colours. We  are  driving  up  north  to see  them  on  Thursday. I can' t  wait.
I' m taking plenty  of  photos  to  show  you  when  I  come  home.
I' m flying  back home  on  Sunday  and  I' m a  little  sad  about  that.
See  you  soon!
Love, Maria.  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου