Τρίτη 29 Ιανουαρίου 2013

A LETTER OF COMPLAINT



Dear sir,
I am  writing  to complain  about a laptot  I recently bought from your online store. Unfortunately  it was completely different  from your advertisement.
To begin with, the laptop advertised on your website has a 2GHz  processor. To my surprise, the laptop I received has  a  1,60 GHz processor. You charged me for the faster model, but in fact, sent  me a slower one instead. 

What is more, in your  advertisement  you state that you offer  free  delivery  with  any laptop, but when I checked my credit card bill, I realized  that you had charged  me for delivery.
Finally  there  was no insurance  included with my laptop, even  though your website clearly states that it is offered free of charge.
Considering the above, I  demand a replacement of the laptop, a copy of my free insurance and a refund of the delivery charges. 
I would appreciate it  if you would deal with this matter immediately.
I    look forward to hearing from  you.

Your faithfully,
Helen   Vlachou


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου