Παρασκευή 28 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

Heidi' s e-mail to her friend Jonathan!


Hi  Jonathan!
My  name' s  Heidi  and  I come  from  a  small   village  in  the  mountains  in  Switzerland. I' m 12  years  old  and  I  live  with  my mum  and  dad and  my  two  brothers  in  a  big  old  chalet outside my  village, Verzine.
Let  me  tell  you   a  little about  my  everyday  life  and  my  country.
Every  day,  I  go  to  school in Verzine  and  I have  a  lot of  friends. In spring, I walk  down  the  mountain. It' s wonderful  then. There  are lots  of  flowers and cows  and sheep. In  winter, I ski or take  my sleight! It' s great! I love skiing. It' s my favourite  hobby. The Summer is  beautiful too. Then, I often  walk in the  mountains around  my  home. The  scenery  is fantastic with  all  the  beautiful flowers  and  the little wild  animals  around!

My country, Seitzerland, is  a  small  country  in  the  centre  of  Europe. There  are  mountains  everywhere  and  a  lot of  lakes too. People come from all  the world to  wolk, climp and, of  course, to ski. It  snows a  lot in  winter,  but  Summer, the  Sun usually  shines  and  the  sky is  very  blue.
The Swiss  make  great chocolate  too! We  are  famous for  it!
Please  be  my  e - mail  friend  and  write  back  soon!

2 σχόλια: